Thank you for supporting The Connecticut Forum!
Our mission is to encourage the free and active exchange of ideas in forums that inform, challenge, entertain, inspire and build bridges among all people and organizations in our community.
When you attend a Connecticut Forum event, take a moment to look around the theater. Information and ideas are being exchanged on stage, but the real transformation is happening within each and every audience member. Just one night can inform, challenge, entertain, and inspire our entire community. Your generous support makes all this possible!
You can make an impact today that will have a ripple effect throughout society. Learn how to give to The Connecticut Forum today, tomorrow and forever.
Make an immediate impact TODAY! Support our core programs and activities!
GIVE FOR TODAY...The Friends of The Forum Campaign
The Friends of The Forum campaign provides vital operational support each year for The Connecticut Forum's core programs and activities, including our theater events and the Connecticut YOUTH Forum. Friends of The Forum enjoy various benefits throughout the season, including exclusive dinners with panelists, special invitations, and recognition in Forum playbills.
Make a gift of stock!
You may direct gifts of stock to The Connecticut Forum Inc. account at Merrill Lynch, account number 814-02983 and DTC number 8862. Questions? Call us at 860.509.0909.
Donate via the United Way!
- Use code #5251 to direct your gift to The Connecticut Forum
- Use code #5251-1 to direct your gift to the Connecticut YOUTH Forum
By making a gift to the Friends of The Forum campaign, you are:
- Supporting unique, high quality Forum programming that adds to the cultural vitality of our community
- Bringing some of the most interesting people in the world to Hartford - world-famous thinkers, renowned experts, intriguing personalities
- Encouraging open, honest and civil dialogue about issues affecting our lives and our world
- Connecting people and organizations in our community - including more than 750 Connecticut high school students each year through the activities of the Connecticut YOUTH Forum
GIVE FOR TOMORROW...The Richard Sugarman Bright Ideas Fund
The Bright Ideas Innovation Fund supports innovation and the development of new “bright ideas” that will position and build The Connecticut Forum for tomorrow.
By making a gift to the Bright Ideas Innovation Fund you can:
- Drive exciting new and additional Forum programming
- Champion powerful collaborations between The Connecticut Forum and others for positive change in our community
- Make our community a cultural destination where “big things happen”
Your support of the Bright Ideas Innovation Fund helps advance The Forum to the next level of enriching the lives of everyone in our community…as only The Forum can.
For more information about The Bright Ideas Fund and specific opportunities being explored right now, please email us or call us at 860.509.0909.
GIVE FOR FOREVER...As a Legacy Society member, you endow the future of The Connecticut Forum!
The Legacy Society recognizes donors who have made bequests or planned gifts to The Connecticut Forum or The Connecticut Forum Endowment Fund at the Hartford Foundation for Public Giving.
By making a legacy gift to The Connecticut Forum, you can:
- Ensure that The Connecticut Forum is here for years to come
- Support civil dialogue and the free and active exchange of ideas
- Honor your family legacy of giving
- Make a lasting difference in our community
Learn more about The Connecticut Forum Endowment Fund at the Hartford Foundation for Public Giving.
For more information about The Connecticut Forum Legacy Society, please email us or call us at 860.509.0909.