The YOUTH Forum Leadership Network consists of 25-30 students who meet each month to help shape the present and future of the Connecticut YOUTH Forum. Students plan programs and events, select themes and topics for meetings and coordinate special activities such as the Annual Student Exchange Event.
The Leadership Network will give you the chance to:
- Attend Student-Panelist Roundtable meetings with renowned Connecticut Forum panelists
- Attend cultural events including theater, movies, art shows, and more
- Participate in service-learning projects and programs
- Represent the YOUTH Forum on The Connecticut Forum’s Advisory Board or Board of Directors
- Gain valuable leadership experience in teamwork, problem-solving and decision-making
- Build leadership skills for success: confidence, courage, communication and collaboration.